MEMBRANE DIFFUSERS FINE BUBBLE
The diffusers of fine bubble membrane are formed by a structure with thousands of micro perforations. Generating fine bubbles in aeration tanks allows for high levels of oxygen transfer wastewater, making this type of diffusers are very suitable for aeration in treatment plants of industrial waste water and / or urban.
The membrane diffusers (EPDM or silicone), with the air inlet perforations open, whereas when the air stops, the perforations are closed preventing water from entering the air distribution pipes. This feature allows working with intermittent aeration systems.
Systems with blowers and air diffusers have advantages over surface aeration systems:
• Saving electricity.
• Allows use the full depth of the reactor. A further installation of the diffusers , higher oxygen transfer.
• Allows regulating oxygen supply either a manual control or automated aeration .
• Longer life than conventional power blowers locate the living area outside the corrosion mechanical aerators .
• submerged diffusers air pollutant not generate spray on the ground .
• The correct distribution of nozzles in the reactor allows the elimination of dead zones without aeration , eliminating odors.
• The diffuser aeration system allows an extension of the aerated zone by installing more
Air vents can be installed permanently or removable modules. Fixed modules require the reactor is empty for maintenance while the removable modules allow installation, maintenance or repair plants in operation.
It is also possible to combine the installation with surface aerators submersible aerators, to increase the level of dissolved oxygen in the water. The diffusers allow installation in any geometry that has the reactor.
Determining the number of diffusers installed in bioreactors for large treatment plants it is determined by the oxygen requirements. Each diffuser provides an amount of oxygen depending upon the depth at which it is installed, the air flow and provides pore type having. For good aeration must consider the density of diffusers installed. Overall it has a better ability to transfer the deeper oxygen diffuser and the greater the number of nozzles per m2 installed.
CERAMIC FINE BUBBLE DIFFUSERS
The ceramic diffusers consist of many pores. These diffusers allow better performance for continuous aeration because they have low pressure drop to avoid opening the pores (such as membrane).
These diffusers have high resistance to chemicals.
Ceramic diffusers, being resistant to temperatures up to 1000 ° C, can also be regenerated by firing.